Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year!


Well, 2016 sure flew by fast, didn't it? As I'm writing this, it's less than three hours until 2017 officially begins. Guess that's an indication of what a wild 'party animal' I am. No apologies, I do love my solitude. . . it's refreshing after long hectic work hours.

Hope your Christmas was very special! It snowed a little where I live, but I was able to get out and visit family; had a wonderful visit. Great food, and company, too.

Soon, we'll see signs of Spring, and thoughts will turn to things like gardening, and getting a few chickens, too. Right?

Will keep this post short, but just want to raise my glass in a toast to you and yours. "To a very happy, healthy and successful New Year!" Actually, I'm drinking a delicious mug of hot chocolate, but that shouldn't be a problem, as the wish is sincere. 

In a couple of days I'll tell you about my friend (and business partner) Carrie's new book . . . she's running a bit behind schedule, but will soon have it published.

Have a safe fun New Years Eve and do drive carefully if you'll be out and about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In Gratitude to Chickens - For Centuries of Service to Humans

In Gratitude to Chickens - for Centuries of Service to Humans The purpose of this book is to debunk the common stereotypes about ...