Okay, here we are right down to the wire! Following are the questions you must answer correctly in order to win your copy of Gail Damerow's book, The Chicken Encyclopedia.
1. Name the breed of chicken that was first domesticated in Asia.
2. When baby chicks are first put into a brooder after hatching, what temperature should the brooder be set at for the first week?
3. Which Class of chickens mostly lays brown shelled eggs?
4. Name the classes of Bantams.
5. What was the original reason that chickens were first domesticated?
6. Which breed of chicken did Marco Polo make notes about?
7. Which breed of chicken has the distinction of being the smallest in the world?
Okay, not bad, right? Just provide the basic answer, one word, two words, whichever is correct. Remember to leave your primary email, or at least one that you check fairly often. Use the comment section at the bottom of this post.