Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Week Off With the Chickens

Boy does it feel great, an entire week of not going to work! All my animals appreciate the time I'm home to show them some special attention and give them treats they enjoy. This is especially true of course, for my cat and dog. They get really lonely. My workplace closes up the last week of the year, plus I'm taking a couple of vacation days so my animals will definitely benefit.

So, what are your pets getting for Christmas?

Besides my time, my cat'll get a play mouse under the tree, the puppy will get some bones, and all the chickens will get special treats every day. As for me, I'll have a great visit with family, give and receive gifts, and eat oodles of holiday goodies. Nothing unusual there, but something to look forward to anyway.

A very Merry Christmas to anyone reading this, and all the best in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In Gratitude to Chickens - For Centuries of Service to Humans

In Gratitude to Chickens - for Centuries of Service to Humans The purpose of this book is to debunk the common stereotypes about ...