Sunday, September 23, 2012

Halloween - What Do Chickens Have to do with This Holiday?

Okay, of course since I'm so into raising chickens, I think of everything from that perspective, but I can explain that title - really.

A few years ago my friend made some stylish costumes for two chickens I had at the time. She enjoyed that so much she just had to make more and that brought about The Runway Chicks. Two members of my current flock modeled the original Halloween costumes and now . . .here they are  adorning coffee mugs on Zazzle.

Yep, those are two of my "babies" - I'm a proud papa! They're a couple of celebrities (kinda, sorta, in a way).

That link down there doesn't work, so try this if you want a better look at them-

Here's another Halloween goodie I wanted to share with you, in case you want to do something different with your friends on Halloween that doesn't cost much, but is a riot! Click the link below if you want to look at it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009DZGI4K


This really gets people into the spirit of Halloween fun! The food is just good 'ol home cooking . . . easy and fast to make, even I can manage a meal like this. And, I'm planning to! Don't expect recipies, it's all about the method of delivery. No, definitely not food fights! Just check it out then you'll be in the know - get a refund if you don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

In Gratitude to Chickens - For Centuries of Service to Humans

In Gratitude to Chickens - for Centuries of Service to Humans The purpose of this book is to debunk the common stereotypes about ...